CCPA – California Consumer Privacy Act
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. Directly from our clients. For example, from checkout forms that our customers provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
2. Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
3. Directly and indirectly from activity on our website For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage.
4. From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
We also collect personal information from other sources:
1. Social media accounts.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
1. To fulfil or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information for a gift delivery, we will use that information for that purpose only.
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
3. To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
4. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for deliveries and billing.
5. To improve our website and present its contents to you.
6. For testing, research, analysis and product development.
7. As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
8. To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
9. As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
10. To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
CCPA consumer rights explained:
What the consumer can expect and what the business obligations are. Your Consumer Rights under CCPA. Right of Access and Data Portability You have the right to request that we disclose personal information that we collect from you and use within the last 12 months. Once we can verify your identity, we will disclose to you:
The categories of personal information we collected about you.
The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
Your right to data portability.
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide goods or services that you requested, take actions within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
Exercise free speech ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with our business.
Comply with a legal obligation.
Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You have the right to non-discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
Deny you goods or services.
Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts, benefits or other penalties.
Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
Suggest that you will receive a different price or quality of goods or services if you exercise your rights under the law.
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by filling out the form below or by email provided below. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of a minor (child). You can make a request twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient evidence that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person that we collected personal information from, or you must be their authorized representative.
Be precise about your request and provide sufficient detail that allows to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
Personal information collected and used for business purposes:
Short term use
Testing and improvements
You may remove your personal data in the following ways:
Edit your Customer Profile to remove content, such as your address or delivery address, . This will allow you to remove some, but not all of your personal data.
Request to have your data removed by using the Erasure Request form. Please note that this removal is permanent and cannot be reversed.
Deletions Of Accounts
To exercise your rights of access, data portability, and deletion described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by completing the form below. Please include your full name, email and phone number. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Being able to verify the consumer is a must for CCPA compliance. All verifications need to be verified with your process for dealing with consumer rights.
Deletions of accounts will be carried out if and to the extent that all transactions under the respective account have been completed and closed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Kenzy’s remains entitled to store such data required to comply with statutory provisions and legal obligations to which Kenzy’s is subject or for other legitimate interests of Kenzy’s.
If you have any questions about our Deletions of accounts, please contact us using the Contact Us information found on our Website.
28985 Golden Lantern – Suite b111
Laguna Niguel, CA. 92677